Hello everyone! I got nominated back to the sunshine blogger award so go and check out amazing 11th Squad Cat blog. I love her travel photos (and she had amazing music taste!)
Because I already nominated 11 persons for this award I will today just answer to the questions I got. (But if you end up reading this and wanting to participate just comment below and I will nominate you! Questions are same as in my first post…)
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
And now my answers to the 11 questions:
- What got you into travelling?
I have always loved traveling. I was probably eleven (can’t remember exact age…) when I did my first holiday abroad. I loved it from the first seconds. After that there has been no way back to not traveling for me.
- What place is on the top of your bucket list?
I think I have too many to even list them all here… But some examples are: USA, Berlin and Budapest
- Cityscape or nature?
- Are you more of a planner or are you more spontaneous?
I first plan but then don’t follow the plans I have made.
- What’s the longest flight you’ve been in, and how did you spend your time?
It took 25 hours to Japan but I had 2 transfers in that time. I watched movies, listened music, wrote, told sappy stories for myself and played Nintendo.
- What’s the most exotic food you’ve ever eaten?
- What is the number one place in your country that you recommend?
Lapland and seeing northern lights
- Do you collect mementos from your trips? What are those?
Yes, everything random and maps.
- Who or what inspired you to write?
People I meet. There is so many inspiring stories I hear from new people I meet.
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- What do you miss most about home when you travel?
My friends and family. Food. The quietness and no people around.
Thanks for reading!