I haven’t been writing this blog that much lately (I am going to change that, okay!) but my travel blog has been active.
I got nominated in my travel blog for Versatile Blogger Award by The Wandering Itinerant. I am super thankful for that because it still feels so odd that someone would think my blog is worth of mentioning! If you haven’t yet read her blog, do it now. Her texts are always interesting and give me positive vibes every time I read them.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 facts about me…
- I am going to start studying creative writing in open university this autumn.
- I don’t have my own apartment and I am currently staying on my mum’s couch. #studentlife
- Crime TV-series are my favorite way to pass time but I get super bored when reading crime novels even if usually I am huge fan of books.
- I have 5 different library cards and I use all of them regularly.
- Blogging is still huge mystery for me. I just write and have no idea what else I should do. Same with social media.
- My life is currently hectic because I have bad habit of buying flight tickets without thinking my decisions more than a few hours.
- I have always been the quiet shy girl who let’s others speak before her but makes her views know if it is important.
10 People I am nominating:
I had hard time deciding 10 blogs to nominate here because this blogging community is full of amazing talented writers! These people were nominated because I love their blogs and think everyone should be reading their writings. (The links take you to their post I recommend you should read.)
Pastel Bottle Rocket
Earth’s Magical Places
The Wandering Core
Passport and Pigtails
Travel With Saskia
That Anxious Traveller
Seven Days Away With Jake
Slowly Becoming Adventurous
I hope you are having an amazing day!